The Peaceful State Process (PSP) is a profound and relaxing spiritual practice with practical applications for our daily personal, professional, and business lives.
You can expect to learn during the PSP to:
– Get the needed clarity when feeling overwhelmed.
– Easily get centered and grounded when feeling off-centered.
– Let go and get past the resistance that’s holding you back.
– Nurture a stronger spiritual connection and awareness.
– Learn about the spiritual path in a way that speaks both to your head and heart.
– Clarify your purpose, calling, and direction in life.
The PSP is designed to be a universal spiritual practice for all individuals regardless of religious background. Be aware that the PSP contains readings of specific biblical passages used to facilitate deeper introspection, having a clearer sense of direction, experiencing a deeper sense of peace, and a better understanding of how life works.
Join us with an open, curious mind and a willingness to learn a different approach to creating a fulfilling life that has meaningful purpose.
Our mission is to create accessible and safe meditation studio environments, that educate and guide clients into a consistent practice. Our teacher trainings provide a transformational experience, through a balanced approach of education and spirituality, preparing teachers to share meditation with the world.