Learn to Teach Meditation
Become an inspiring facilitator confidently ready to open the door for others. This training is designed to deepen your understanding of the connection between stress and your mental and physical health, and how to sustainably create practices that result in greater overall happiness, freedom and ease. During this 5 module immersion you will:
- Explore, in depth, the science, philosophy and practicality of meditation and mindfulness
- Gain a solid understanding of a variety of meditation and mindfulness techniques, and how these practices can assist special populations
- Discover the “Business of Doing Good” as you learn how to practically integrate these teachings back into your circle of influence and desired area to serve.
For more information on this training, please review the course overview.
The Lifestyle Meditation 25-hour Learn to Teach Meditation teacher training certifies you to teach a two-hour introductory meditation workshop, in addition to leading guided individual or group meditations.
For more information on what you can do with this training, please read our Participant Acknowledgement.
If you are part of a group or organization who is interested in learning to teach meditation to others, please contact us directly! We would be happy to discuss an organization/group specific training that meets the needs of your larger group.
Early bird tuition – $395.00 +GST (Expires two weeks prior to training start date!)
Standard tutition – $495.00 +GST
Upcoming Training Dates:
- August 18 – 20, 2017 – Lifestyle Meditation Edmonton with Mandy Trapp
- September 14-16, 2017 – Club Mynx Fitness Saskatoon with Christine Fraser
- September 15 – 17, 2017 – Lifestyle Meditation Edmonton with Mandy Trapp
Sign up here.
Friday, 9 – 5pm, Saturday, 10 – 6pm, Sunday 9 – 5pm
Refund & Cancellation Policy
21-30 days, 50% of the tuition balance
15-20 days, 25% of the tuition balance
1-14 days prior to the start of the training, or after the course begins, no refund