Love to Teach Meditation
A $500 deposit will be required
Step foot onto an empowering journey that will do more than prepare you to teach courageously – it will truly transform your life. The Lifestyle Love to Teach Meditation 200 HR Teacher Training is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the practice, expand your knowledge of meditation within ancient and modern science and confidently nurture your development as a facilitator. Specifically designed to prepare you and your students to transcend the blockages and limiting beliefs that often hold them hostage, this program will awaken you to the possibilities of a lighter and more joy-filled path. Upon completion, you will be a 200 HR Certified Lifestyle Meditation teacher and a certified facilitator for the new Lifestyle Meditation signature workshop, “The Path.” You will also be certified to teach Lifestyle Meditation Signature Meditation classes.
During the 200 HR training, you will:
- Learn meditation’s role in modern science. How is meditation research shaping the way we treat physical and mental health and what role is meditation playing today and how could that unfold in the future;
- Understand meditation’s role in ancient science: How has the wisdom of meditation laid a foundation for our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health today? Using the science of Ayurveda and philosophies of yoga, humanity has seen many great masters share a common insight into the secret of our ideal evolution;
- Explore a variety of ancient practices with a modern twist. Learn from master yogis, artists and more in their field of expertise and how to integrate these tools into your own life and those you teach;
- Develop your teaching skills through facilitator development and practicum opportunities. Experience growing yourself as a teacher while presenting individually and within groups; and
- (the icing on the cake…!!) become certified to teach our signature 5-module meditation workshop “The Path,” and our Lifestyle Meditation Signature Meditation classes.
The Love to Teach program is a two-part training.
- Part I (pre-requisite) – 25 HR Learn to Teach Meditation or Learn to Teach Meditation to Kids & Teens training (for 25 HR training dates, please click here.) In addition to your training, you will be required to read 3 recommended books and complete assignments on at least 2 as well as complete our online Facilitator Development (5 module) Training.
- Part II – Seven-day intensive
Part II will run from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm each day and will include breaks for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
For more information on this training, including, pre-requisites, course requirements and a sample training schedule, please review the Course Overview.
The Lifestyle Meditation Love to Teach Meditation 200 HR Meditation Teacher Training certifies you to teach a five module workshop, in addition to leading guided individual or group meditations.
For more information, please review our Participant Acknowledgement.
August 21-27 , 2017 7 AM – 9 PM
Location: Edmonton, AB
$500 deposit required at application.
$1999+GST – Early Bird pricing valid up to 30 days before program start.
$2400 +GST – Standard pricing applies within 30 days of program start.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
21-30 days, 50% of the tuition balance minus $500 deposit.
15-20 days, 25% of the tuition balance minus $500 deposit.
1-14 days prior to the start of the training, or after the course begins, no refund