Love to Teach Meditation
Step foot into an empowering journey that will do more than prepare you to teach courageously – it will truly transform your life.
The Love to Teach Meditation 200 HR Teacher Training is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the practice, while expanding your knowledge of meditation within ancient and modern science, and confidently nurture your development as a facilitator. Specifically designed to prepare you and your students to transcend the blockages and limiting beliefs that often hold them hostage, this program will awaken you to the possibilities of a lighter and more joy-filled life.
Upon completion, you will be a 200 HR Certified Lifestyle Meditation Teacher and a certified facilitator for the new Lifestyle Meditation Signature Workshop, “The Path.” You will also be certified to teach Lifestyle Meditation’s Signature Series classes.
During the 200 HR training, you will:
- Learn meditation’s role in modern science: How is meditation research shaping the way we treat physical and mental health? What role is meditation playing today, and how could that unfold in the future;
- Understand meditation’s role in ancient science: How has the wisdom of meditation laid a foundation for our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health today? Using the science of Ayurveda and philosophies of yoga, humanity has seen many great masters share a common insight into the secret of our ideal evolution;
- Explore a variety of ancient practices with a modern twist: Learn from master yogis, artists and more in their field of expertise and how to integrate these tools into your own life and those you teach;
- Develop your teaching skills through facilitator development and practicum opportunities. Experience growing yourself as a teacher while presenting individually and within groups; and
- (the icing on the cake…!!) become certified to teach our signature 5-module meditation workshop “The Path,” and our Lifestyle Meditation Signature Series Meditation classes.
The Love to Teach Meditation 200 Hour Teacher Training program is a two-part process:
- Part I (pre-requisites):
— 25 HR Learn to Teach Meditation or 25 HR Learn to Teach Meditation to Kids & Teens Teacher Training (offered at Lifestyle Meditation)
— You will be required to read 4 recommended books (with assignments on 2)
— Complete our Facilitator Development Training (5 modules)
- Part II – Seven-day Intensive:
— Monday through Sunday from 7 am – 9 pm at the Providence Renewal Centre, in Edmonton, AB. Breaks will be provided for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
For more information on this training, including pre-requisites, course requirements, and a sample training schedule please review the Course Overview.
The Lifestyle Meditation Love to Teach Meditation 200 HR Teacher Training certifies you to teach “The Path” five module workshop, in addition to leading Lifestyle Meditation’s signature guided individual or group meditations.
For more information, please review our Participant Acknowledgement.
February 12 – 18, 2018 OR July 9 – 15, 2018
TO APPLY: contact Lifestyle Meditation at 780-761-3620 or visit us in person at the studio.
Location of Seven-Day Intensive:
Providence Renewal Centre
3005 – 119 Street NW
$500 deposit required with your application to secure your spot.
$1800 + GST – Early Bird pricing valid up to 30 days before program start.
$2400 + GST – Standard pricing applies within 30 days of program start.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
21-30 days, 50% of the tuition balance minus $500 deposit.
15-20 days, 25% of the tuition balance minus $500 deposit.
1-14 days prior to the start of the training, or after the course begins, no refund